BuddhaWasOnCrackBuddhaWasOnCrack

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

All 7 art Reviews

Starcraft Terran Ghost Starcraft Terran Ghost

Stunning!

I would never have the patience to work 110 hours on the same piece. Maybe because I know it wouldn't pay off as well as in your case. The art is great, the girl is beautiful. The only unfortunate thing about this is she seems to have some kind of romantic relationship with master chief :(

Keep it up

Immasculation Immasculation

you are great

best pic in a while

Explosive Anger! Explosive Anger!

Love the nerd!

He once said "Das Spiel ist scheisse! Dieses Spiel fickt dich harter als das Leben!" That was cool.

I like the art by the way ^^

TheShadling responds:

Danke mein deutscher freund.

Pleasure Model- Secretary V.03 Pleasure Model- Secretary V.03

Great stuff!

I'd hit it. But only if she's produced post 2029. She at least has to be able to pass the turing test, I don't like stupid women. All your work is quite awesome. I hope you'll manage to make a living from it.

TheShadling responds:

very kind of you thanks alot my friend.

grim collab #1 grim collab #1

Don't vote 0 because of your profile neurosis!

This is great! Unfortunately lots of mock artists around, who think every picture has to include beautiful women or wonderful nature and stuff. Keep it up!

Lundsfryd responds:

As long as people are freindly and constructive then I don't mind low ratings. 0 is ridiculous, but 10 is also to much really. I am really glad you like it though :)

Dreihundert III Dreihundert III

Guten Tag!

Ein sehr amüsanter Comic über die Nazis. Ich wusste schon immer, dass sie alle schwul waren. Making fun of Nazis is ÃoeBER!

Aristocrat! Aristocrat!

anyone who doesn't see

that this guy actually has drawing skills must be plainly stupid. of course it's gross. so what? it's supposed to be. and it does not mean it's drawn badly...

CloseToGhost responds:

aye...

thANKyou...

It seems to be a running theme on this site to give things 0's if you don't like them.
0 is what you give a blank piece of paper or a stain.
Even when I don't like something I give a 2 or 3 for the sake that it took someone some time to make.

Keep it real.